Why Post Your Ebooks to ListYourEbooks When There Are So Many Free Sites? Well, let’s think about this for a moment.

Present your business with an active link of yours website and add it to the Ads - Forum for FREE
Hometutor
Advertiser with 10+ ads

Why Post Your Ebooks to ListYourEbooks When There Are So Many Free Sites? Well, let’s think about this for a moment.

Post by Hometutor »

Why Post Your Ebooks to ListYourEbooks When There Are So Many Free Sites?

Well, let’s think about this for a moment. Whom do you see on these list your ebooks and promote your ebooks sites?

Customers?
Readers?
Authors?

You guessed it. You see other authors promoting and listing their ebooks. Wouldn’t you be better off listing your ebooks on a site which has an expert in website design and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) managing the site for you? Yes you would! You already knew the answer didn't you?

One Post and Multiple Social Media Sites!

Wouldn’t you be better off listing your ebook on a website designer’s site that has provided social media buttons for you so with JUST ONE POST TO ONE SITE, you may now begin with the click of a button, posting to social media sites of which you may have never even heard, yet gives you another backlink leading to sales of your ebooks!

Free Sales and Marketing Tips

Wouldn’t you be better off listing your ebook on a website whose manager has a background in sales-psychology? YES, you are the expert when it comes to your ebook. It’s a sales experts job to get other people to feel the same passion you feel for your ebook! I’d be happy to offer sales tips. Even a single change in a single phrase could make a difference. I actually made quite a little income tweaking sales pages on Fiverr. Until I got so busy with orders I couldn’t work on my own websites which paid my bills and fed my family.

How Do You Think Free Sites Pay Their Bills?

That’s right. With competitive advertising taking attention away from your ebook listing. Fellow authors, I’ve been to sites like those. I’ve spent hours listing my ebooks on the free sites and watched it get funnelled down with the site’s own advertising. THAT’S WHY I DO NOT have advertising in the posting section of your site to list your ebooks. Let’s look at this another way as well. My income, depends on making you happy and increasing your ebook sales. It doesn’t depend on how many ads you click like it does on “free” sites. Wouldn’t you be better off with a friendly designed site with no ads to distract from your ebook listings?

So Rick, How Much Do I Invest in My Ebooks to List Them On This Site Designed for Promotions?

Wouldn’t all authors be better off if they thought that way? It’s an investment not a cost. It’s MY JOB to keep you happy and the way to keep you happy is by increasing the sales of your ebooks. Otherwise, you’ll cancel your subscription and YOUR PERMANENT AD WILL REMAIN LISTED! Since my only income from this site is from you, the authors, I want to keep you happy, increase your sales and maintain your subscription of only $5.00 per month!

I Recently Told This to a Student…

“Thought, with no action, is no action at all.”

So like my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ListYourEbooks/

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/ListYourEbooks

THEN make a change in your marketing and promotion of your ebooks

Register

Wait for the email activation link

Open the email from ListYourEbooks

Click the activation link

Login

Click on your Profile near the top

Click on Paid Subscriptions

Join The I Can Post Group for only $5.00 per month. Cancel anytime I don’t make you happy by increasing your sales!

Questions?

Email me at ListYourEbooks@gmail.com or for a faster response ComputerHelp808@gmail.com

Remember, Your ebook is unique. Share it with the world with this website!

Rick

J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc.

http://ListYourEbooks.com